-Hand under cheek
-Forgive & Forget
Sheikh Khalid Yasin
- When becoming humiliated, remember the Prophet [Peace be upon him] in Ta’if.
- When being starved, remember the Prophet [Peace be upon him] tying two stones to his stomach in the battle of Khandaq.
- When becoming angry, remember the Prophet [Peace be upon him]’s control of anger on the martyrdom of his beloved Uncle Hamza.
- When losing a tooth, remember the Prophet [Peace be upon him] ‘s tooth in the battle of Uhud.
- When bleeding from any part of the body, remember the Prophet [Peace be upon him]’s body covered in blood on his return from Ta’if.
- When feeling lonely, remember the Prophet [Peace be upon him]’s seclusion in Mount Hira.
- When feeling tired in Salaat, remember the Prophet [Peace be upon him]’s blessed feet in Tahajjud.
- When being prickled with thorns, remember the Prophet[Peace be upon him]’s pain from Abu Lahab’s wife.
- When being troubled by neighbours, remember the old woman who would empty rubbish on the Prophet[Peace be upon him].
- When losing a child, remember the Prophet[Peace be upon him] ’s son, Ibrahim.
- When beginning a long journey, remember the Prophet [Peace be upon him]’s long journey to Madinah.
- When going against a Sunnah, remember the Prophet[Peace be upon him] ’s intercession, (Ummati, Ummati, Ummati) (My Ummah).
- When sacrificing an animal, remember the Prophet[Peace be upon him]’s sacrifice of 63 animals for his Ummah.
- Before shaving your beard, remember the Prophet[Peace be upon him] ’s face rejecting the two beardless Iranians.
- When falling into an argument with your wife, remember the Prophet [Peace be upon him]’s encounter with Aisha and Hafsa (Radhiallahu anha)
- When experiencing less food in the house, remember the Prophet [Peace be upon him]’s days of poverty.
- When experiencing poverty, remember the Prophet [Peace be upon him]’s advice to Ashaab-e-Suffa (People of Suffa).
- When losing a family member, remember the Prophet [Peace be upon him]’s departure from this world.
- When becoming an orphan, remember the Prophet [Peace be upon him] ‘s age at six.
- When sponsoring an orphan, remember the Prophet [Peace be upon him] ‘s sponsor for Zaid ibn Haritha.
- When fearing an enemy, remember the Prophet [Peace be upon him]’s saying to Abu Bakr in Mount Thour.
Whatever situation you may find yourself in, remember your role model, the best of creation: Prophet Muhammad [Peace be upon him].
So many people live within unhappy circumstances and yet will not take the initiative to change their situation because they are conditioned to a life of security, conformity, and conservatism, all of which may appear to give one peace of mind, but in reality nothing is more damaging to the adventurous spirit within a man than a secure future. The very basic core of a man’s living spirit is his passion for adventure. The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.
- Christopher McCandless
Oh shut up
- (via analyticalmuslim)
Sound therapists and Manchester band Marconi Union compiled the song. Scientists played it to 40 women and found it to be more effective at helping them relax than songs by Enya, Mozart and Coldplay.
Weightless works by using specific rhythms, tones, frequencies and intervals to relax the listener. A continuous rhythm of 60 BPM causes the brainwaves and heart rate to synchronise with the rhythm: a process known as ‘entrainment’. Low underlying bass tones relax the listener and a low whooshing sound with a trance-like quality takes the listener into an even deeper state of calm.
Dr David Lewis, one of the UK’s leading stress specialists said: “‘Weightless’ induced the greatest relaxation – higher than any of the other music tested. Brain imaging studies have shown that music works at a very deep level within the brain, stimulating not only those regions responsible for processing sound but also ones associated with emotions.”
The study - commissioned by bubble bath and shower gel firm Radox Spa - found the song was even more relaxing than a massage, walk or cup of tea. So relaxing is the tune, apparently, that people are being Rex advised against listening to it while driving.
The top 10 most relaxing tunes were: 1. Marconi Union - Weightless 2. Airstream - Electra 3. DJ Shah - Mellomaniac (Chill Out Mix) 4. Enya - Watermark 5. Coldplay - Strawberry Swing 6. Barcelona - Please Don’t Go 7. All Saints - Pure Shores 8. AdelevSomeone Like You 9. Mozart - Canzonetta Sull’aria 10. Cafe Del Mar - We Can Fly
I will reblog this every time.
You will always have and commit mistakes, you weren’t born perfect who is free from these things. No son of Adam (Alaihi Salaam) had not committed any sin, but what matters is you are able to accept it & in return do what is right & correct them; topping it all by asking for His Forgiveness.
Always remember what He says in the Qur’an;
 Wa innee laghaffarun liman tabawaamana wa’Aamila salihan thumma ihtada
And verily, I am indeed Forgiving to him who repents, believes (in My Oneness, and associates none in worship with Me) and does righteous good deeds, and then remains constant in doing them, (till his death).
It is very important for us to encourage our fellow Muslims that indeed Allaah is Alla Forgiving, that no matter how dark their hearts have been shaded, that they might have committed such sins still Allaah surpasses all their sins, that His Mercy is ever Abundant, so that none of us should despair of His Mercy.
Remind them of the story of ‘Uthmaan Ibn Talha (Radiyallahu Anhu) who was an uncle of the Prophet Muhammad sallallahu alaihi wassalaam, He was known as keeper of the keys (keys of the Ka’abah) and he was once among the enemies of Islam.
But look at how Merciful and Just Allaah is. During the pre-Islamic period, he was already the one who was in charge of the key of Ka’abah, He was the one to keep hundreds of idols in the Ka’abah, this was what was written for him.
See the full story here: The conversion of ‘Uthmaan Ibn Talha
Subhan’Allaah, He wasn’t just given Mercy through the acceptance of Islam but also he together with his family were honored of keeping the key of the ka’abah, preserved and protected that until now, it is from the hands of their bloodline that the key lies with.
Once an enemy of Islam but through the Mercy of Allaah became one of the most honored by Allaah and most prominent Sahabah of his Time. Subhan’Allaah for His Mercy.
This, among thousands of inspiring stories about these great men, is but a reminder for all of us that He Alone gives out Mercy and He alone can forgive our sins.
Again, remind yourselves that Allaah is Ar Rahman, Ar Raheem, Al Ghaffar, Al Ghafoor, Al Afuww.
And if you are in deep hardships, deep sadness and sorrow like you feel there’s nothing more than can make you feel better then, remind yourself what Muhammad sallallahu alaihi wassalaam said to Abu Bakr Radiyallahu Anhu when they were in the cave of Hira and the Quraysh were out on hunt for them, and when one of them were about to enter the cave;
 La Tahzan Inn’Allaha ma’ana.
Grieve not, Allaah is with us.
So grieve not my dear brothers and sisters in Islam, indeed Allaah is always with you, if you only realize and reflect.
and we pray that Allaah bestows upon us His Guidance and Mercy at all times. Amin.
 Qur’aan 20:82
 Qur’aan 9:40
- (via analyticalmuslim)